Skip to content
Things are a little different this year…hopefully for the better.
This year’s West Coast 66 will start and finish in one location, specifically the
CENTER OF THE KNOWN WORLD:
May 26, 2022 through May 29, 2022
$325 for 1-up, $460 for 2-up
The Sneaky Deets
- 30 riders maximum. Get in while the gettins’ good.
- Your entry fee will include:
- Two dinners
- One lunch
- A bunch of
crap totally amazing things with the rally’s logo on it (aka swag)
- A shirt
- All scoring will be done electronically in real(ish) time.
- HOWEVER….this year individual posts will not be made public…immediately.
- The scoreboard may or may not be updated on a periodic basis during the rally. We’ll just have to see.
- If the border is open: CANADA IS IN PLAY.
- If the border is open and you want to “seek” glory: ALASKA IS IN PLAY.
- Bonus packet will be handed out at the Start Banquet, Wednesday May 25.
- Start at HIGH NOON on May 26, finish at HIGH NOON May 29.
- And yes, I figured out a way to make that 66 hours.
- As a rally master, I possess a certain set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a career of LD rallies. Skills that include making a 66 hour rally start and end at noon three days apart.
- Things you should read before you sign up:
Heck yeah you are!